First, enjoy the world-famous beautiful Lower Antelope Canyon within an intimate group setting and your own personal guide. Learn about the geology, botany, history, and culture of the Navajo people while you travel through the majestic and unforgettable Lower Antelope canyon.
Then, join a magnificent kayak tour through Antelope Canyon. On this relaxing paddling trip, we kayak under massive cliffs and past beautiful red rock formations offering amazing photo opportunities. In the summer and fall, Lake Powell is as warm as a bath, so we enjoy a swim or tranquil soak, or try cliff jumping if you’re feeling adventurous.
Exploring Lake Powell through this package tour with Dixie Ellis Antelope Canyon Tours and Kayak Powell is the most intimate way to experience the impressive lake and the Navajo Canyons in a way that most have only ever dreamed of.
Kayaking Tour First:
If your booking is between 1:00 pm-2:45 pm, you will kayak with Kayak Powell first on our 8:00 am morning Antelope tour, and hike with Dixie Ellis in the afternoon.
(March 1st – November 29th)
|Check-in||Kayak Depart||Return||Antelope Depart||Return|
|7:45 am||8:15 am||11:30 am||1:15 pm||2:15 – 3:15 pm|
|7:45 am||8:15 am||11:30 am||2:15 pm||3:15 – 4:15 pm|
- Meet at Kayak Powell, located at 816 Coppermine Rd, Page, AZ at 7:45 a.m.
- Follow the Kayak Powell guide in your vehicle to the Antelope Launch Ramp
- to begin your kayak tour of Antelope Canyon.
- After your kayak tour, drive a few miles back on Antelope Point Rd (N222) to Dixie Ellis Antelope Slot Canyon Tours for the hiking tour. A half-mile before you reach AZ98, turn right onto a dirt road, “Lake Powell Tribal Park.” Follow the dirt road until you see the sign, “Dixie Ellis – Lower Antelope Canyon Tours.” Park and check in, please do so 45 minutes before your scheduled time.
(X) Kayak Powell to Antelope Launch Ramp Directions
(X) Antelope Launch Ramp to Dixie Ellis Slot Canyon Tour Directions
Antelope Slot Canyon Hiking Tour First:
If your booking is between 7:45am-12:45pm, your tour will start by hiking with Dixie Ellis, followed by kayaking with Kayak Powell.
(March 1st – November 29th)
|Check-in||Antelope Depart||Return||Kayak Depart||Return|
|6:30 am||7:15 am||9:00 – 10:10 am||10:45 am||1:45 pm|
|7:30 am||8:15 am||9:30 – 10:30 am||10:45 am||1:45 pm|
|8:30 am||9:15 am||10:15-11:10 am||12:30 pm||3:30 pm|
|9:30 pm||10:15 am||10:50 – 11:50 am||12:30 pm||3:30 pm|
|10:30 am||11:15 am||12:30 – 1:30pm||3:30 pm||6:30 pm|
|11:30 am||12:15 pm||1:15 – 2:15 pm||3:30 pm||6:30 pm|
- Drive to Dixie Ellis Antelope Canyon Tours. Take AZ98 from Page to Antelope Point Rd (N222), and turn left. Drive half a mile and turn left onto a dirt road by the “Lake Powell Navajo Tribal Park” sign. Continue until you see a sign that reads, ”Dixie Ellis – Lower Antelope Canyon Tours,” and make the first left turn.
- Park and check-in. Make sure you arrive 45 minutes prior to your tour time.
- After the hike, drive to Kayak Powell, located at 816 Coppermine Rd in Page, AZ.
- Follow your guide to the Antelope Point Launch Ramp to begin your kayak tour.
*Unfortunately you must drive to Kayak Powell after your slot canyon hike. You cannot drive to the launch ramp without first checking in at Kayak Powell.
(X) City of Page to Dixie Ellis Slot Canyon Tours Directions
(X) Dixie Ellis Slot Canyon Tours to Antelope Launch Ramp (kayak tour) Directions
Package Tour Bonus Inclusions
- FREE admission to Lake Powell
- FREE admission to Navajo Nation
- One-day unlimited access pass to Glenn Canyon National Park and Colorado River!
- Additional tour times not otherwise available to general public.
- Shuttle to and from Lake Powell for kayaking tour
- Optional hotel pick-up and drop-off for kayaking tour times
- No additional 10% tax charge
Top Rated for 3 Years
In a Row
Took this tour today and thoroughly enjoyed it. Booking a tour was painless as their website is very good. Arrangements on location were great and each group was split into smaller groups, each with a separate tour guide. Ala was our tour guide and she was just great. She had great advice on camera settings, locations within the canyon to take photos and took time to take photos of people in our group.
My husband and I took the 8:45 tour, first tour of the day, and thoroughly enjoyed it. It met and exceeded our expectations. Our tour guide, Chassity, was great! She was very knowledgeable and informative and shared all kinds of fun facts about the canyon. She knew how to work all of our cameras and helped us frame the best shots. She also took some pictures for us. The reservation and checkin process is well organized. Highly recommend this!!
This place was BEAUTIFUL. My camera was loaded with images. I could not get enough. The weather was perfect at noon and allowed for great visibility of earths colors. Armando was our tour guide. FANTASTIC personality..His knowledge made the tour more impressive and enjoyable. He even helped with photographing techniques to get the best images. The hour breezed by yet I never felt rushed. This tour is a must for all nature lovers.
You are accompanied into the canyon by a Navajo guide who goes to great efforts to assist his group through the canyon. In addition the guide happily helps all his group members by showing the best photographic locations in the canyon and, if you want him to, will actually take the pictures with your own ‘phone. Initially, you enter the canyon down a series of steep steps and then, at various points you have to ascend short flights of steep stairs.