- Arrive 45 minutes prior to tour time.
- Our tours are an “active participation” activity. We recommend that you be able to easily climb stairs and can twist and turn without difficulty. This tour is not appropriate for those with recent/chronic back or knee issues.
- If you have a medical condition of any kind which limits your physical activity you must notify us prior to the tour.
Lower Antelope Canyon Tours, like other recreational adventures, carry inherent risks. Please note your Client Responsibilities:
- All visitors are required to follow the safety policies and procedures of Lower Antelope Canon Tours.
- All visitors must stay with their designated guide and adhere to their instructions.
- All visitors are required to sign a Participant Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumptions of Risks and
- Indemnity Agreement in favor of Lower Antelope Canyon Tours before departing on tour.
- Each client agrees and acknowledges when they sign up for a Lower Antelope Canyon Tours that they have significant responsibility for their own safety and that they agree they are ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE for their own safety during participation in tours.
Visitors are required to pay an $8.00 per person Navajo Nation Permit Fee which is included in the tour fee when you book online *prices subject to change
Inform and provide proof if you have already paid the $8 Navajo Nation Permit fee waived upon arrival.
We accept cash and major credit cards.
Latest Antelope Canyon News
Antelope Canyon is a beautiful slot canyon. It is known for its breathtaking sites. Antelope Canyon contains two canyons, the upper and lower canyons. A common question people ask is “where is Antelope Canyon?” The short answer is the canyons are located in Northern Arizona. Antelope Canyon is located on Navajo land and does require…
Getting from Lake Powell to Antelope Canyon is a popular choice for travelers. It is only several hours, about 3 hours and 40 minutes by car. Both Lake Powell and Antelope Canyon are connected with water. You can actually kayak between the two sites if you are needing a little adventure in your life. Since…
Are you looking for things to do in Arizona this weekend? Here at Dixie Ellis, we have got you covered. There are so many things to do in Arizona, especially around the Antelope Canyon area. The area that surrounds Antelope Canyon is filled with a lot of natural sites that are close to each other.…