- Arrive 45 minutes prior to tour time.
- Our tours are an “active participation” activity. We recommend that you be able to easily climb stairs and can twist and turn without difficulty. This tour is not appropriate for those with recent/chronic back or knee issues.
- If you have a medical condition of any kind which limits your physical activity you must notify us prior to the tour.
Lower Antelope Canyon Tours, like other recreational adventures, carry inherent risks. Please note your Client Responsibilities:
- All visitors are required to follow the safety policies and procedures of Lower Antelope Canon Tours.
- All visitors must stay with their designated guide and adhere to their instructions.
- All visitors are required to sign a Participant Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumptions of Risks and
- Indemnity Agreement in favor of Lower Antelope Canyon Tours before departing on tour.
- Each client agrees and acknowledges when they sign up for a Lower Antelope Canyon Tours that they have significant responsibility for their own safety and that they agree they are ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE for their own safety during participation in tours.
Visitors are required to pay an $8.00 per person Navajo Nation Permit Fee which is included in the tour fee when you book online *prices subject to change
Inform and provide proof if you have already paid the $8 Navajo Nation Permit fee waived upon arrival.
We accept cash and major credit cards.
Latest Antelope Canyon News
Can you hike in and around Antelope Canyon? This is probably one of the most asked questions about Antelope Canyon. The answer honestly depends on what you mean by hiking to Antelope Canyon. You may want to hike in Antelope Canyon or even around the slot canyons. Everyone may have a different definition or even…
It is the question that everyone has been asking us, is antelope canyon open? The answer is yes. We are officially opened after 485 days of being closed. The canyon reopened on July 12, 2021. Since the canyon is open, that means that we are also open for business and taking tour groups. Here at…
If you go in the fall or in the summer, you will want to know about the weather in Antelope Canyon. Knowing about the weather allows you to pack the right clothes for your vacation. Being stuck in the wrong clothes is something you do not want to experience on your trip. If it is…