- Arrive 45 minutes prior to tour time.
- Our tours are an “active participation” activity. We recommend that you be able to easily climb stairs and can twist and turn without difficulty. This tour is not appropriate for those with recent/chronic back or knee issues.
- If you have a medical condition of any kind which limits your physical activity you must notify us prior to the tour.
Lower Antelope Canyon Tours, like other recreational adventures, carry inherent risks. Please note your Client Responsibilities:
- All visitors are required to follow the safety policies and procedures of Lower Antelope Canon Tours.
- All visitors must stay with their designated guide and adhere to their instructions.
- All visitors are required to sign a Participant Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims, Assumptions of Risks and
- Indemnity Agreement in favor of Lower Antelope Canyon Tours before departing on tour.
- Each client agrees and acknowledges when they sign up for a Lower Antelope Canyon Tours that they have significant responsibility for their own safety and that they agree they are ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE for their own safety during participation in tours.
Visitors are required to pay an $8.00 per person Navajo Nation Permit Fee which is included in the tour fee when you book online *prices subject to change
Inform and provide proof if you have already paid the $8 Navajo Nation Permit fee waived upon arrival.
We accept cash and major credit cards.
Latest Antelope Canyon News
Whether you plan on visiting the Lower Antelope Canyon or Upper Antelope Canyon, the vacation planning process can be overwhelming. Like with any vacation, a trip to Antelope Canyon takes some time to coordinate. You need to determine which sites you want to see and what activities to do. Not only that but you must…
Ready to visit Lower Antelope Canyon next year? Now’s your chance As hard as it is to believe, 2022 is fast coming to a close. Thanksgiving is just around the corner, followed soon after by the Holiday season and then of course the start of a brand new year. As such, reservations for the 2023…
Are you excited about your 1st time to Antelope Canyon? Because we are excited for you. Antelope Canyon is an excellent and unique place you will not forget. We want you to have a smooth experience without any issues. The more you know about Antelope Canyon, the more you can enjoy it. Regardless if you…