Visit Lower Antelope Canyon This Winter
Let 2019 be the year to check off one of your Buck list MUST DOs! You may think the best time to visit Lower Antelope Canyon is during the summer, but some may say visiting during the WINTER has its benefits.
REASONS TO VIST DIXIE’S LOWER ANTELOPE CANYON THIS WINTER!
- Excluding holidays, NO CROWDS, this means capturing photos without getting photobombed.
- Engage an intimate and sometimes spiritual experience with fewer crowds.
- Enjoy the undivided attention from your guide who will share with you the traditional and cultural background of the Navajo people, geographical information, and facts of Antelope Canyon and surrounding area.
- Winter’s cooler contrasts are equally parallel to Summers sharp contrasts. Capture stunning cooler hues of blues, purples, pinks, and oranges, these shots cannot be caught during the Summer months.
- Be Instagram ready! Why wait to filter your picture on Instagram when you can preset your cameras or smart phones to post photo ready pictures. Your guide will teach you and/or instruct you on how, when, where to take phenomenal photos by adjusting your camera or phone settings.
- Weather temperature is an additional perk of visiting during the Winter. Summer heat in Arizona can be unbearable, therefore a winter hike through Lower Antelope Canyon could be more enjoyable.
- Please be aware the best time to book your reservation during the Winter months is between the hours of 10:15 thru 1:15PM.
THINGS TO DO NEAR PAGE
- While in Page, Arizona, visit the breathtaking and awe-inspiring Horseshoe Bend, Wahweap’s picturesque overlook, and the Glen Canyon Dam and its Visitor Center and their spectacular gift shop! These are 3 hidden gems that are often missed by guests when visiting Page, Arizona.
- If you are looking for something out of the ordinary. Try visiting GunFighter Canyon to experience Arizona’s premier machine gun experience and indoor shooting range. Or take a bird’s eye view of Horseshoe Bend, Tower Butte and surrounding area with Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters.
- When visiting the greater Page area during the Winter months, affordable lodging and availability are easier to secure. We highly recommend booking with Hampton Inn & Suites located just 8.2 miles from Lower Antelope Canyon.